Sunday 29 January 2012

is it normal to follow 46 blogs?

According to spellcheck, "blogs" is not a word. Neither is "blog." (Unless you put it in quotation marks which I only found out three seconds ago.) But because I post/write/type, I have a poetic license. (Two actually, if you count my fake one where I state that I am six and eighteen years old at the same time.) And because this is my "blog," I am free to abuse my PL. But I do that mainly for two reasons: 1} to look more professional (Esp. in English class), 2} it's an excuse for bad speling and inerroneus grammage and 3} because I can. And since I'm good-ish at math (which according to spellcheck is also not a word), I also have a counting license which I abuse to list three reasons when I said I'll only list two.

And again, I got seriously off track. Stupid spellcheck. (Also not a word according to it.)

IS IT NORMAL TO FOLLOW 46 BLOGS?

I was stalking flyergirl's blog list last night (and midnight). She follows around.. 50 blogs. And I followed half of the ones on her list. And now I follow 46. Some of them have stopped blogging, which is sad. (LEMONS DON'T MAKE LEMONADE, COME BACK ;_;)

But life went on and I found The Toble Chronicles which is an awesome site because 1} it's by a dude who speaks with a British accent (well, that's what it says on his profile), 2} it's random and hilarious, 3} said British-accent dude posts everyday so I'll always have somewhere to go when I'm "doing homework," 4} it's basically just comics so there are very few words, which is perfect for when my brain is half-dead from chemistry, 4} it's by a dude who speaks with a British accent. * (Counting license!)

I also found tons of other awesome blogs which I'm too lazy to list down and write about at the moment because I'm supposed to be working on Chem problem sets about chemical kittens or something like that.

But you can find them by clicking on the drawing of a badly misshapen human with a broken spine on a green background somewhere on the right panel!

And again, I got off track.

I know I asked twice if it's normal to follow 46 blogs. I honestly do not give a damn. I'm just posting and rambling about nothing in particular because I'm avoiding homework.



Lesson for the day: Screw this I don't want to think.




* I KNOW HE'S NOT BRITISH OKAY? HE JUST SOUNDS AWESOMER WHEN I READ HIS POSTS WITH A BRITISH ACCENT SO I LIKE TO THINK THAT HE'S BRITISH. (<--NOT MAD. JUST IN LOVE WITH ALL CAPS. IT'S AN OBSESSION, FORGIVE ME.) 

9 comments:

  1. I follow 77 ^.^
    Most of them don't have posts any more, though.

    Pssst! Christopher doesn't really speak with a British accent!

    :o Chemical kittens? I want some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :)) But ever since I read the "I speak with a British accent" thing, I've been reading all his posts with a British accent and it works. So I'm still sort of right. No left. The other left. Yes. I am crazy.

      Delete
    2. And about the chemical kittens, I'm not sure how to get them. They have something to do with first and second order reactions and half-life and there are a lot of computations but I'm not sure. Chemistry and animal mutation aren't my best subjects.

      Delete
  2. I follow exactly 146. (But I don't use Google Friend connect for all of them).

    So trust me, you're fine. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. 146. That's like, 100 more than mine. (I CAN ADD YAY.) So that means I need to follow more? :))

      Delete
  3. This "British accent guy" is joking. He's not British (but he's just as awesome as he would be if he were). Yes, that sentence is comprehensible.
    ...why are you staring?
    :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :)) But ever since I read the "I speak with a British accent" thing, I've been reading all his posts with a British accent and it works.

      Yes I just copy-pasted that from my other comment. And I'm not staring... you are

      Delete
  4. WHO SAYS I AM NOT BRITISH?! What is this blasphemy?!

    Thank you for linking to me! You generated like 50 views on my site! Here. Have a donut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Er.. me and everyone else? Just kidding we still love you

    r hat. We love your hat. And why do I only get one donut? I should have one per view so that's like.. 7 562 841 donuts. Oh yeah math is love.

    ReplyDelete