Saturday 11 February 2012

happy personnels' day!

I am posting this a day late because I am a lazy person.

We celebrated Personnels' Day yesterday. On Personnels' Day, we're supposed to show our appreciation for our teachers and janitors and other personnel. So the whole student body organized a program that lasted half a day. The merry part took place in the morning, then we had our classes in the afternoon.

But because we are lazy students who don't want to study, we stalled the lessons by singing to the teacher-in-charge. Then we sang happy birthday for no reason to all the teachers who passed by. We were left with 10 minutes of lesson time.

And because all my posts are incoherent, I'll try to be consistent with my incoherency and post my PD letters to our adviser and two co-ads.

My letter to our adviser who is also our English teacher:

Hi (insert name of adviser)!
HAPPY PERSONNELS' DAY!
(Did I spell personnel right?)
I made a haiku for you!


     Roses are red and
     This piece of post-it is green
     Flying ninja men


...
I tried.


-Ross




My letter to our co-ad/Rel teacher:


Hi (insert name of co-ad)!
HAPPY PERSONNELS' DAY!
Thank you for not punishing me for making FiSH magazine models gay.


MMM. SCHMEXY.




















You're a good person.


-Ross




My letter for our other co-ad/Algebra teacher:

Hi (insert name of other co-ad)!
HAPPY PERSONNELS' DAY!
I drew you a photo:


See? It's a photo of you and a bald version of Nix!














-Ross



Lesson for the day: Songs are very long.

6 comments:

  1. That haiku is awesome!!!! Also, I hope your algebra teacher appreciated the portrait; if I were a teacher and a teenage student drew a fun picture of me I would be totally flattered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would be pretty happy to be one of your teachers. Though I must say I've never actually heard of a day like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think I'm going to love your blog. *followed*

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a nice way to give something back...cool blog - following

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is, quite possibly, the best haiku I have ever read.

    GM x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm... Maybe I should have done something for my prof...

    ReplyDelete