Monday 6 February 2012

something I will most likely regret writing in the future


I have been tagged by Althea to answer this, er.. blog.. thing. So in this post, I shall bare bits of my soul to the vast and wide internet. I may or may not look back on this post in the future and say "shit did I really write that?" But hey I'm still in the present and as of the moment, I do not give a fuck.

The Rules
1) post these rules.
2) post 11 random things about yourself.
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.
6) no cop-outs in the tagging section like “if you are reading this/follow me,” blah blah blah. you have to legitimately tag people.



11 Things you probably don't really want to know about me but I'll tell you anyway 'cause I am "doing homework"


1. I always put my hair in a bun to prevent it from strangling people within a 12-inch range.
2. I own only... three pairs of jeans.
3. My skirt's hemline is composed mainly of safety pins.
4. I like writing on my hand. A lot of adults chastise me for this habit. They don't understand self-expression and the idea of saving trees. Shame.
5. I bought a small-ish notebook which can fit in my pocket and named it "My Hand" so I won't have to write on my hand anymore.
6. I feel a strong urge to smile/laugh at the most inappropriate times. Then I get into more trouble.
7. I'm one of the very few people who still say "hoodwink" and "Egad."
8. I have a weird habit of biting/nibbling technology. I'm nibbling my earphones as we speak (type).
9. I want to dye my hair bright blue/green/pink but it would be horrible with my skin tone. Such a sad life.
10. People terrify me. As a result, I can only talk to people through Facebook/online. Sad.
11. I don't know anyone from the opposite sex who I'm not related to by blood. Forever alone ;_;

Now I shall answer Althea's questions!

1. Blue cheese? Yay or Nay?
I had to Google blue cheese to check if I had the right idea of what it is. I remember trying a tiny bit as a child and thinking "they're saying it tastes like mold and oh hey--it does but what the heck it's expensive so I guess I'll enjoy it." I remember sincerely enjoying it and being called weird and gross. But c'mon! Who doesn't like the taste of moldy armpits and the aroma of BO? Yay!


2. What is your favourite species of tree?
I don't really know that many. The only ones I can think of right now are narra, palm, and maple. And of course the other fruit trees. Like marijuana, pineapple, and corn trees because they totally exist and marijuana is obviously a fruit. But my favorite would be... maple. 'Cause 'ya know. Maple syrup. The flag of Canada. And the leaves are pretty. That is not a shallow reason, no.


3. Kindle or good-old books?
Good ol' books! I like sniffing old and yellowing books. Provided there aren't any visible insects and spider webs between the pages.


4. What would you do if zombies attacked and what would be your weapon of choice?
If zombies attacked, I would defend my country! Loljk no EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. I'd fight with only my razor sharp wit. And by razor sharp, I actually meant dangerously blunt. But I'm pretty sure they'd have the same effect.

5. Afro or Mohawk?

Mohawk. Definitely.

This is what a Mohawk looks like, right?

6. What is your guilty pleasure song?
It goes all weeeeeeeeeeeeeeew bgkshhhhhkkk wub wub wub OH MY GOD!!! Yes, It's Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites by Skrillex.

7. What would the world be like if apes ruled it?

Probably the same way it would be like if I ruled it. I am one with my monkey friends.

8. What is your favourite kind of hat?

I don't wear hats. But I would like to own a big one with a feather stuck in the side. Then I'll wear a black cape with it and ride around town on a black horse shouting "I am Zorro!" Because my horse is so talented it can shout that it is Zorro.

9. Mario or Luigi?

Mario! Luigi is way too thin.

10. How many videos (before DVDs) do you still have?

I'll assume by videos you mean tapes. We have... 16. Too bad we don't have a VHS player anymore.

11. Can you lick your elbow?

Well... I can try.




And because I am a badass rebel, I won't tag people. Loljk I don't have 11 people to tag HEHE. (Also because I'm terribly shy.) But you're free to answer the questions if you want! (I'm sorry. I'm horrible at this thing.)


1. What is your weirdest habit?
2. Do you do yoga in your sleep? 'Cause I do. And that is normal-ish.
3. What was the scariest movie you've ever seen?
4. What is your favorite curse/"bad word"? Can range from !@#$ - motherfucker - poop - holy bag of feces - golly - Egad. 
5. Favorite band?
6. Can your tongue do yoga? I know God's tongue can.
7. Do you keep a not-internet diary?
8. Best video/animation/stop-motion-thing? (I know these questions are lame. Bear with me. 3 more to go.)
9. Do you tweet/tumble/some other shit I'm too outdated to know of? (HEHE if you do, GIMME THE LINK SO I CAN STALK YOU. Er--I mean admire your profile.)
10. Do you ever think about the pandas in Belgium? (Because the children in Africa are too mainstream and Belgium is swarming with pandas.)
11. I'm out of questions damnit. What is your favorite color? What is its wavelength?



6 comments:

  1. Haha! Love the 'Mohawk'! I too doodle on my hands! Right now I have a fuzzy love heart! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your number 10 reminds me a lot of my number 3.

    Your blog is very funny. I will follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally laugh and smile at inappropriate times. My sister and I would always get in trouble and then when we were getting a talking to... we would look at each other and laugh. That only gets you in more trouble.

    And I'm in the same boat with you - wish I could dye my hair a fun color, but it wouldn't look right sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meh, you should have tagged me so I'd have something to post about today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then tag you, I shall! But this may take a while as the internet is being annoying.

      Delete
  5. If only all mohawks did look like that, the world would be a much more interesting place...

    ReplyDelete